Terms of Service
The term 'RDPShop IT Services' or 'us' or 'we' or'I' refers to the owner of the website whose mailing address is PO Box 71152 Knoxville, TN 37938. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States.
- As an Amazon Publisher, I post links to products and items that are for sale on Amazon.com. If said product or item is purchased through a link I provided, I can potentially get paid a commission for the sale.
- Any services rendered from RDPShop IT Services, have a limited warranty. RDPShop IT Services cannot guarantee that all types of html, css, php or any type scripts or codes will work on all other systems. I can provide a limited amount of rework. Access to your site or location may be necessary. Working means that it is useable in some form. Not working means it will just not work at all. If this is the case, you will be refunded.
- RDPShop IT Services will not take responsibility for design changes after commitment of first purchased choice. Redesigns are additional charges or at my discretion, to be charged or not.
- RDPShop IT Services will not take responsibility for customer designs being offensive to others. Once the customer has purchased the design, pages or website, the responsibility belongs to the customer.
- RDPShop IT Services will not participate or take part in any creation of pornographic, racist, chauvinistic, misogynist, political or any negative type creations.